Taking place on 12th & 13th September in London, 9th Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response will examine the current technical challenges of salvage operations and address legal, insurance and commercial implications of these. Over the two days you will hear latest case studies and expert views from senior level industry representatives and benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
Conference Topics Include:
- Nairobi Convention Updates and Developments
- Wreck Removal Case Studies
- The Role of the LOF: Can it be Maintained?
- Ensuring Crew Competence in Dangerous Situations
- Autonomous Vessels – Can They Exist in the Salvage and Towage Worlds?
- Successfully Responding to the Challenges of a Burning Ship
- Examining Risk in the Salvage Industry
- Environmental Hazards and Limiting the Damage
- Cooperating with local communities, coastguards and authorities to salvage effectively
- Strategies and Implementations Across all Sectors to Improve the Salvage Industry
to request agenda via email please click here >> or